AmySea

Helen MacInnes
The Samurai's Wife
Laura Joh Rowland

Nightmare At 20,000 Feet: Horror Stories By Richard Matheson

Nightmare At 20,000 Feet: Horror Stories By Richard Matheson - Richard Matheson,  Arte Johnson,  Jay Karnes,  Ray Porter,  Lawrence Pressman,  Yuri Rasovsky,  Stephen King,  Julia Campbell,  Paul Michael Garcia,  Malcolm Hillgartner This collection of short stories just isn't for me. I really liked Matheson's [b:I am Legend and Other Stories|547094|I am Legend and Other Stories|Richard Matheson|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1317791583s/547094.jpg|2223519], but I only liked one of the six stories that I listened to in this book.
Nightmare At 20,000 Feet seemes quaint now (remember when smoking was allowed on airplanes? And good luck getting a firearm onto a plane these days). Although it did make me more appreciative of TSA officials and the U.S. Air Marshalls.
Dress of White Silk seemed promising, but I didn't get what I was supposed to "get" out of it. My only thought on this story is, "Uhhh....???"
Bloodson is the only story that I liked. It was creepy, and it was excellently narrated by Julia Campbell.
Through Channels, Which War, and Mad House all left me scratching my head. These last stories were too abstract for me, and I'm sure I can find another book that I enjoy more.